ReadKit Reviews & News
Daily Deals for May 30, 2014, featuring the MacX DVD Video Converter Pro Pack Read
Daily Deals for May 29, 2014, featuring a 50-Inch 1080p HDTV Giveaway Read
The Best Black Friday App Deals Read
Daily Deals for September 26, 2013, featuring 1 Year of Web Hosting w/ Dreamhost Read
Daily Deals for September 25, 2013, featuring the Mac Productivity Bundle Read
Daily Deals for September 24, 2013, featuring iPhone 5/5s headphones from TUAW deals Read
Best RSS apps for Mac: ReadKit, Leaf RSS Reader, and more! Read
about 4 years ago
Apps of the week: Readkit, iStat Menus, Pivvot and more! Read
about 4 years ago
→ The Future Of Feed Reading Read
Mac Gems: ReadKit could make you forget about Google Reader Read
ReadKit for Mac gets even better with added Feedly support Read
Sponsor: ReadKit Read
→ Feed Wrangler’s Smart Streams Read
ReadKit and Slow Feeds Updated with Feed Wrangler Support Read
#MacStoriesDeals – Friday Read
Are you a developer?
Get your app in the news too!
***** ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY *****
***** Mac App Store Best Of 2013 *****
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
"If you use Feed Wrangler and have been looking for a desktop client, ReadKit is your best option"
"The best reading later app for the Mac now is a top-notch RSS reader, with native sync and support for Fever and NewsBlur"
"ReadKit is well-equipped to meet your newsreading needs"
Cult of Mac:
"It’s my favorite way to use Feedly on the Mac now."
"If you're a news hound and own a Mac, ReadKit is absolutely worth adding to your dock."
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious articles and Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin or Feed Wrangler RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you're offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
ReadKit supports services from Pinboard and Delicious. Browse and manage your Pinboard and Delicious bookmarks with ReadKit. In addition, you can download and store the contents of these bookmarks locally.
Choose the layout, formatting and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple providing a straight forward reading experience without making any compromises.
• Read later services: Instapaper, Pocket and Readability
• Bookmark services: Pinboard and Delicious
• Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and built-in RSS engine
• Offline reading
• Simple views with focus on the content
• Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
• Change between original and stripped down content with a click
• Built-in browser view for viewing inline links and other references
• The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
• Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
• Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
• Customizable smart folders
• Full support for Pocket, Readability, Pinboard and Delicious tags
• Focus mode: reading without interface elements
• OS X Notification Center support
• Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
• Full support for high resolution Retina displays
• Preference to display unread items in the dock
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Syntax highlighting of code snippets
• OPML import
Instapaper, Pinboard, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler users will need to have a premium subscription to use their account with ReadKit or any other 3rd party application.
We would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding to our software, don't hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@readkit) or visit our homepage at http://readkitapp.com