Worm Run Reviews & News
Daily Deals for May 30, 2014, featuring the MacX DVD Video Converter Pro Pack Read
Daily Deals for May 29, 2014, featuring a 50-Inch 1080p HDTV Giveaway Read
Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates Read
Apps For Free Daily: Worm Run, Spendee, Toca Mini, And More Read
Today’s Apps Gone Free: Toca Mini, TopNotes Pro, DOOO And More Read
Worm Run: Swipe-based survival game, fleeing from… Read
Free iPhone and iPad Apps (April 1): Sonic Dash, Angle Isle and more! Read
Today’s Apps Gone Free: Word Derby, Grimm’s Puss In Boots, Journals And More Read
Apps For Free Daily: Sonic Dash, 1 Second Everyday, And More Read
Free Games and Sales: Fishdom 3, Waking Mars and more! (Android) Read
iPhone Game Friday: New Releases Read
Can You Survive the Worm Run? – iPad Game Review Read
Worm Run Review Read
Worm Run Review Read
Appidemic: Worm Run for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Read
Are you a developer?
Promote your app now!
“Free today with ‘App of the Day’.
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day discover one paid app absolutely free!”
FEATURED ON APPLE'S WHAT WE'RE PLAYING SECTION!
FEATURED ON APPLE'S WHAT'S HOT SECTION!
FEATURED ON APPLE'S NEW AND NOTEWORTHY SECTION!
"For just a dollar, Worm Run almost sells itself. Its lightning-on-ice movement speed and motivation to keep on trucking in the form of a gigantic carnivorous beast make for a nice alternative to the droves of autopilot runners available on the App Store." - Touch Arcade
"A brilliant variation on the endless-runner genre, Worm Run is breathless, addictive fun of the highest calibre" - Pocket Gamer
"If you're a fan of endless runners, platformers, or giant fuzzy worms, keep an eye on this one..." - Gamezebo
"The game features a dynamically generated environment, retro graphics and sounds, a uniquely challenging swipe control system..." -Appadvice
"[A] nice twist on the rather stagnant endless runner genre..." - Inside Social Apps
SWIPE TO SURVIVE!
You are Zeke Tallahassee, hapless space janitor in the wrong place at the wrong time. Swipe on your touchscreen to move Zeke through an ever-changing labyrinth all while being pursued by a blood-thirsty, gigantic space Worm.
- Control Zeke quickly by swiping anywhere on-screen to move -- no D-Pad needed!
- Crisp, Retina display visuals in a retro-style, side-scrolling experience.
- Enjoy modern-retro, chiptune style music.
- Easy to play, insanely difficult to master.
- Expect a different experience every time you play with new procedurally generated maps.
- Collect Grubies to purchase crazy items like the noxious Skunk Juice and Slow Spice made of worm eye-crust to help you out run the Worm.
- Challenge your friends in Game Center to get the best distance.
- Traverse five unique and challenging worlds including the Space Ship and Temple.
- Avoid hazards while running for your life